****THIS GIVEAWAY IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES****
Scroll down to see who won!
Today’s giveaway is a double whammy! Yep, TWO lucky readers will win their very own set of Rubbermaid’s latest and greatest organization product: Bento Boxes.
I’m always a sucker for organization products. I think it may be more like an obsession. Everything is just so much more pleasant when your odds and ends are organized. The everyday storage boxes are nice, but then it’s pretty much impossible to keep the inside neat and tidy. But these guys aren’t your everyday storage boxes…
Among the many things that set Bento Boxes apart from others is my favorite feature: the internal flex dividers. The flex dividers help you divide the inside of the boxes when and how you need them to be divided. Yay for custom organization! Another great perk is that the tops can be used as trays, covers, or lids. They are also able to stack with or without the lids. Think this short video does a good job at bringing home the awesomeness…
To get your hands on a set of Bento Boxes, here’s how to enter:
- All you’ve got to do is leave a comment with the words, “CONQUER THE CLUTTER!“.
- TWO lucky readers will win one (1) set of Bento Storage Boxes (in Paprika, as shown above) – each a $113.93 value!
- Prize ships anywhere in the United States and Canada.
- The giveaway will wrap up Friday, November 4th, 2011 @ Midnight EST.
- Only one entry per email address. To keep things fair and square, the winner will be selected using Random.org and will be announced right here on Saturday, November 5th. Good luck, everyone!