Wasn’t it just Christmas!? It’s amazing how time flies when you’re in the middle of a kitchen reno. Nevertheless, it’s the eleventh hour on Valentine’s Day Eve, and there’s bound to be a few of you looking for a last minute, yet thoughtful, Valentine’s Day gift ideas. Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. We rounded up seven easy last minute Valentine DIY projects. By “last minute”, we mean these are small projects that are doable with what you have at home, or maybe one small trip to the store.
1. I’m kind of obsessed with this DIY Scratch-Off Card from Better Homes & Gardens. To make your own, all you need is some cardstock, metallic acrylic paint, dishwashing liquid, a small paint brush, and scissors and contact paper. BHG even provides the card template that you can print at home.
2. When Greg saw this, he said, “Who doesn’t love a paper airplane?”. It’s true. And these Paper Airplane Love Notes from Country Living are too cute! You can send your love note across the room… just don’t poke an eye out.
3. How cute are these printable stickers from Twig & Thistle? When I first came across them on Pinterest, I totally geeked out. My favorite on is the pear sticker that says, “We make the perfect pear”. Btw, these would even be cute year-around for kid’s lunches!
4. There’s something festive-looking about strawberry Crush to begin with but add a cute Valentine’s tag, a little bit of ribbon and you’ve got the perfect little pick me up for your Valentine.
5. Paint chips have been a staple around here for some time now – which is why we think this paint chip Valentine’s Day card idea is so stinkin’ cute – and easy!
6. Pretty much every one of my Favorite Things round ups include some sort of lip product, so by now ya’ll know by now that I’m a complete chapstick / lip gloss -aholic. For that reason alone, this Bee Mine Beeswax Lipbalm Valentine from Pizzazzerie is a must have on our list. With just a quick trip to the drug store for a tube of Burt’s Bees and a quick print on your home printer, you’ll have a cute Valentine for any fellow chapstick lover.
7. Valentine Coupons are always a good last minute g0-to. But with this stylish free printable from Benign Objects, paired with a cute envelope, it looks a little more special. A coupon for 1 back massage, anyone?
So what are you’re Valentine’s Day plans? Any last minute tips to share? Happy Valentine’s Day Eve, everyone!