Dead Ringer Deals

DEAD RINGER DEALS: VOL. 2

DEAD RINGER DEALS  |  7th House on the Left

We’re back with another edition of Dead Ringer Deals! After tallying up all the responses from our 2nd Annual Reader Survey (Speaking of which, we were floored by the number of responses! Over 300! So thank you, thank you!), we found that you guys really dig this feature. Therefore, it’s here to stay. So, once again, here are a few “dead ringer deals” I’ve come across during my recent furniture browsing. Who doesn’t love a deal?! Or maybe a splurge? ; )

Look 1: Tanner Cube Table, Distressed Metal Cocktail Table (set of two) / Look 2: Eames Rocker, Vinnie White Cradle Rocker /  Look 3:  Striped Duvet + Shams / Striped Duvet Set (My cousin, Dana, texted me about this one! Crazy similar!)

Spy any good deals lately? Be sure to share them with the class!

Lizzy
    September 27, 2012 at 9:32 am

Thanks for sharing! I love a good deal! 🙂
    I always find great comparisons like this on copycatchic.com too.

Love your site!

September 27, 2012 at 9:41 am

Thanks! Yes, a reader told me about that site on Vol 1, but I didn’t get a chance to check it out. Off to check it out now! : )

VTMamateurs
    September 27, 2012 at 9:44 am

This is amazing!! 2 cocktail cubes for the price of one! I have been eying those on PB forever!

Heather @ AccomplishingDreams
    September 27, 2012 at 10:00 am

Thanks for sharing! I have been on a search for a striped comforter for my bedroom and that is perfect!! Cant beat $35 for a king duvet and 2 pillow shams!

Brandi @ His Shabby Her Chic
    September 27, 2012 at 10:06 am

I love these kind of posts. I’m always wondering whether or not there’s a way to get something for cheaper. I was actually eying up that striped duvet at West Elm and went to check it out at Target.

Kelly.R
    September 27, 2012 at 10:15 am

Love this! The boyfriend got me my own copycat Eames Rocker for Christmas last year. I think I’ll keep him.

Ashley {GirlyObsessions}
    September 27, 2012 at 10:57 am

OMG! I am in desperate need of new bedding for our guest room, aka all our leftover crap room. I need that striped bedding, like, right now!

Lesley
    September 27, 2012 at 11:13 am

Great job. I bought the Navy and White striped duvet from Serena and Lily which was a small fortune. It did have lime green piping which I liked however it was a full/queen and didn’t even cover my son’s queen bed completely. You can imagine how I felt when a few months later a knock off was at Target. At least now I can replace it for a cheaper price because I love the look. Here’s a link to the Serena and LIly in Gavin’s room if you care to peek. http://chaoticallycreative.com/2012/02/05/gavins-world/

Christina @ Homemade Ocean
    September 27, 2012 at 11:13 am

I love these posts….will you do curtains PLEASE!

I can not find anything I loooove on the cheap, so frustrating

Caitlin @ Desert Domicile
    September 27, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Amazing finds! Love those sheets! Over the weekend, I stumbled upon a barn lighting sconce at Lowe’s that was 1/4 of the price of the one I had been looking at! http://www.desertdomicile.com/2012/09/look-for-less-barn-lighting-sconces.html

Lindsay
    September 28, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Overstock.com also has the metal coffee tables. We have 2 of them and they are great for the price! http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Bunch-Metal-Cocktail-Table/2105473/product.html

Tam
    October 1, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Lurve dead ringer deals posts!!! whooott whooott!!