Currently Loving

HAPPY CAMPER

Happy Camper / 7th House on the Left

I’m not much of a camping person. I really wish I was, but it just isn’t in my blood. I’ve been camping once in my life and that trip ended with a severe thunderstorm with lots – and lots – of lightning…. while in a pup tent. The next morning, we high-tailed it out of there and drove to the nearest restaurant with running water, clean bathrooms and food made with electricity.

That being said, I kind of wish I was a camper now that Anthropologie has come out with a bunch a new, and oh so stylish, camping gear…

Happy Camper / 7th House on the Left

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

I think my favorites would have to be the sleeping bag (why didn’t they make ones like that when I was a kid?!) and the Campfire Waffle Iron (genius!). So, while I might not be galavanting off into the wilderness, I think some of these things would be really great for an outdoor party. We’re hoping to have an outdoor bon-fire party in the fall but my head is already spinning with ideas. Also, I need an excuse to buy a sleeping bag ; )

This post was not sponsored by Anthropologie. I just have a slight obsession with things I clearly have no use for.

Belinda
    June 12, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Um, LOVE. I need an excuse to buy a sleeping bag too. They are too cute!

Sara
    June 12, 2013 at 6:08 pm

I’m a huge Anthro fan and I simply love this collection. Love, love.

Tara
    June 12, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Okay, now I’m obsessed with a sleeping bag. Of all things. And yes, that campfire waffle iron is pretty darn genius.

Rach M
    June 12, 2013 at 6:12 pm

What will they think of next?! Great collection.

Elena
    June 12, 2013 at 6:21 pm

This is so up my alley right now! We’re going camping next month and all I can think about is how I can make my camping area cute lol. I love the sleeping bags too.

Jackie B
    June 12, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Yes, that sleeping bag is awesome! I kind of want to “camp” in my living room just to use it.

Julio Yohe
    June 13, 2013 at 3:39 am

I like these camper collections. I would like to suggest emergency light and portable solar panel on the list. It will be very useful. πŸ˜‰

June 13, 2013 at 10:06 am

Haha, yesss : )

Stacey @ Likes to Smile
    June 13, 2013 at 10:59 am

This reminds me of the movie “Troop Beverly Hills,” I feel like you should be having a camping event on the floor of the Four Seasons Hotel (that was the hotel in the movie, yes?). Amazing!

June 13, 2013 at 11:08 am

Yes! Love that movie!! haha

Corrie @Little House On The Update
    June 14, 2013 at 10:54 am

I’m not one for camping, either, but we know plenty of people who are and these would be excellent gift ideas! Thank you! And even though I’m not a camper, I seriously want to try out that waffle iron πŸ™‚

hill
    June 14, 2013 at 11:03 am

Ha ha, cute stuff but totally useless for camping!! I hear from a lot of people out east that they don’t camp…maybe it has something to do with the bugs and humidity, but I’ve spent 3 whole summers of my life living in a tent and wouldn’t trade it for the world (or any number of hot showers)! Please try camping again, at least you won’t have to deal with our biggest concerns in Colorado: bears and wildfire πŸ™

Holly
    June 24, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I loved Troop Beverly Hills and their kind of camping (and their made up badges too!) HA!

I, too, was caught in a bad storm while in a tiny, leaking pup tent decades ago and vowed never, ever again. I’m not even sure I can handle camping in a RV. I’ve told my husband many time my idea of camping would have to be staying in a 2 story motel with exterior entry…that’s about as rustic as I can get now.