Happy Weekend

HAPPY WEEKEND: THE READING DOG

Soo… this weekend has been crazy kinds of crazy. Greg and I have been super busy with work, appointments and life in general. It seems like it should still be Tuesday because it’s all flown by so fast, but boy are we glad today is Friday. Oh, sweet sweet Friday.

Happy Weekend / 7thhouseontheleft.com

This weekend, we’re – yep… you guested it – working on the carport. With this week being so crazy, we haven’t had a chance to work on it like we thought we would. On top of that, the project is taking a bit longer than expected. It takes about 15-20 minutes to sand and stain each 12′ plank and we’re only about a third of the way done. Yeah. So, once again, Greg and I have a date in the carport with Imagine Dragons, sand paper, stain and a bunch of 12′ planks.

On a totally random note, have you guys seen the new Haverty’s commercials? They. Are. So. Funny. The main actress, Emily Tarver, is hilarious and should totally be in a movie. Out of all of the ones I’ve seen, this one has to be my favorite…

If you haven’t seen them, or they aren’t running in your area, check them out here on Haverty’s YouTube page. You’ll thank me later. Happy Weekend, everyone!

Amanda
    June 21, 2013 at 10:14 pm

The Speed Dating one is pretty funny!

Hilary
    June 22, 2013 at 9:11 am

We don’t have Havertys in Chicagoland, but thanks for the link to the commercials, very entertaining! My favorite was the job interview (maybe because I’m in HR?)! “She’s my Linda now.”

Holly
    June 24, 2013 at 1:43 pm

I ADORE these commercials! And I’ve really loved the relationship between her and her main squeeze continuing to play out as well. Been waiting for the “wedding” chair and then the “baby” chair!

Angie
    June 26, 2013 at 11:14 am

It always makes me a little sad to see awesome actors in commercials. It’s even sadder when the actors used to be in movies or had a TV show and now they’re showing up in commercials. I should be in charge of casting. Then we wouldn’t have this sadness.

Manda Wolf
    June 28, 2013 at 11:34 am

What a cute dog, who I first looked I thought it was a fox. My mind wheeled- why do they have a fox in their house, lol!

June 28, 2013 at 11:35 am

Haha! Yeah, people tell us that all the time : )